Sunday, May 22, 2011

Happy Birthday!








Today is my Birthday! yay! I am 23 now and no more 22. The one thing I must do this year is finish my Study so soon as possible.. AMEN! Today is not just my Birthday, but also LoRD 1st Anniversary! Hurrraaaaa.. FYI LoRD is DDR Bandung Comunity.. For people who lives in Bandung and verry verry freak about Dance Dance Revolution absolutely can join us! ^_^

1st Destination this Day : Drive to Bandung from Jatinangor to have Lunch with the Best Boyf in the world (@ Sunny&Green Cafe, Bandung). Thank you my dear, I want to go here very much. All variation Pancake here was highly Recommended from me! :)

Lunch Package each only 22k inlclude Sweet Ice Tea. we are ordered Ikan kakap asam pedas and Ikan kakap saus tiram. Very good taste and a very big portion for a girl! waw!
I love the Interior Design! Such a Country Side with Sun Flowers everywhere!
Sunny & Green Front Side

2nd Destination : go to Cizz Cafe to buy Raspberry Cheesecake as my Birthday Cake! (Photos will be apload soon!)

3rd Destination : go to Amazone, Carrefour, Kiara Condong to join LoRD Weekly Competition and to celebrate LoRD 1st Anniversary and also my 23rd Bithday with Fellas. (Photos will be apload soon!)

4th Destination : go to BIP because my Boyf want to buy me a Birthday Gift. But too bad what he want to buy was SOLD OUT, and he promise me to looking for it in another Store. (It's OK, babe) :)

5th Destinatin : I don't know actually where he would bring me.. after a loooong drive we have finally arrive and I surprised we are in one well design Cafe on Dago Hill, Bandung. LISUNG CAFE. What amazing view from here! We can see the City Light around from up here. But too bad I don't have any good Camera to shoot it. And we just take some pictures of us.

Nasi Panggang Koempeni (with mozarella!)

Gusta Italiano Steak (with Fettucine)

Lisung Breeze & Rock Star
Lisung Breeze

And this was our last photo shoot.

6th Destination : Go home to Jatinangor... Good Night and Have a nice Dream, people..

The happiest girl,


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your sweet comment. And don't forget to follow! ^^