Monday, January 30, 2012

Family meeting

Finally I'm home and having pretty nice couple days with my beloved family!! hurraaa..
And oh, almost 2 months I didn't come home to meet my mom and dad.
Totally miss you dear parents ^^ 
I am wearing Vintage flowery Dress to have our family diner :)
And the Shoes are from Adorable Projects Online Shop
I guess I won't wear something too much, and decided to be simple and sweet ^^

About family, I already mention them at my previous posts, but anyway, meet my Sisters.. :)
And Meet My Mom and Dad too... ^^


We're talking a lot about us. About the School, College, Jobs, Clothes, Life, Boyfriends
(because we're 3 sisters), Money, Foods, and many many many more until about the Marriage.
So much to share and need sooo much more time to be with, hiks..

Anyway, Happy Family Day! ^^


17 comments:

  1. Such a cute dress~ and I love your hair!!

    www.closetvoyage.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dress!! You have a pretty smile :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shoes are adorable, and the dress looks great. Lovely outfit and pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a cute dress! adorable!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your tight.. Looks vintage..
    hey.. I already follow you, you said that we will follow each other?? LOL^^

    btw, check my new post darling www.jazzyfink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. looking so cute . i love your dress

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally love this outfit on you!
    i know how you feel of not meeting your family for quite some time!

    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Fhenny, and yes I felt sick not being at home ^^

      Delete

thank you so much for your sweet comment. And don't forget to follow! ^^