Friday, June 1, 2012

Casual Friday

It is a long time I am not wearing jeans and I am feeling bit weird when wear it just now. (-___-)
I like to wear jeans but better is when I wear skirt or dress. I just feel more comfy.

 New comer : Statement Necklace - Mom's gift


Anyway.. Today I accompanied my mom to donate her blood for Indonesian Red Cross in Senayan City.
Too boring if I wait her in a donor room, so I choose better to stay in J.Co Donuts&Coffee and get relax with 2 Cheezy Rich Donuts and Cafe Avocado. Yummm :9


Cafe Avocado + 2 Cheezy Rich Donuts + 1 plain donut @J.Co Senayan City


Oh, there's a new restaurant will open.. It look so nice, because the cover design of this restaurant is sooo cute!.haha.. I'll try when they're already open... ^O^



Daily Glasses - Ray Ban Leopard Classic
Loose Silky Top - Second Shop
Necklace - Mom's Gift
Grey Jeans - Sister's
Belt - Unbranded
Shoes - Vicari
Bag - Bonia

Happy Friday and have an awesome weekend! ^_____^


9 comments:

  1. loooove the overall look! simple but stylish <3

    xx
    sartob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute look! I love the necklace, and your hair looks fabulous!

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Amy.. Mom's choices is cool :D

      Delete
  3. Simple and pretty! I love your necklace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much Diane.. i love the necklace too :D

      Delete
  4. Beautiful look!!! Take a look on my blog and if you like we can follow each other?
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Marcela! I'll follow your blog soon :D

      Delete
  5. I just followed you! Would you mind to follow me back? Xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your sweet comment. And don't forget to follow! ^^