Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Happy Fasting 2014

Welcome Ramadhan month this year.. I thank you so much God that you still give me a chance to join this holly month.. We started at 28th June and it is already 18 fasting days.. Eid Mubarak counting down 12 more days. Yay! I wish you guys (moeslem) have a great and fabulous Ramadhan this year. May God bless our life now and ahead.. amin :)

It's already become a tradition in Indonesia (or maybe in any other moslem country too)tohave a together breakfasting time with people around like family, friends, colleague,/ the most people you've been long time no see. We use this moment to have a togetherness like reunion. But in this Ramadhan I don't have so many chance to do this due to my shiftingwork. Good is, I had one day off working at last Sunday and I decided to meet up with friends and have a breakfasting time together.hehehe. *happy* And of course I arranged to do #ootd shoots too! :D 










Breakfasting time at Fook Yew, Grand Indonesia 3A floor an asian (chinese) cuisine resto. Took snaps before the whole friends comin. And we were not allowed to be a gadget-holic during our togetherness. Just wanna have a quality time talking about anything and laughing loud. :D










 Give a chance to play on tab before friends comin :p


Happy beautiful fasting guys!! :)




4 comments:

  1. love the shoes and the kimono! I like eating at Fook Yew too, affordable prices yet yummy!

    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaa the shoes, where did you buy it?
    Btw happy fasting month too ^^


    visit My Little Cream Button • | instagram •

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just get FALL IN LOVE at first sight with your skirt!!! this is really nice look

    kindly check out my fashion blog
    xx Diras
    AYUADIRAS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving your outfit!!
    too bad i don't like took yew ):


    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your sweet comment. And don't forget to follow! ^^