Sunday, February 14, 2016

Farmhouse (Susu Lembang) Bandung

Bandung is always my favourite city in Indonesia after all.. It keeps a lot of memories since my age is 18. I went to college and meet various kind of people, friends, and my beloved le hubby.. Almost every day-off I've got, weekend, or even public holiday, I spent in Bandung. Bandung has so many places to go, to spent with our loveliest or family. Mention about one newest hits place named Farmhouse (Susu Lembang), I went there to enjoy the massive Holiday last December in hubby's hometown. I felt so hits anyway..hahaha

Farmhouse (Susu Lembang) located at Jl.Sersan Bajuri 108 Lembang, Bandung. The easiest way to reach this place if you're coming from Jakarta through Cipularang highway is exit Pasteur and go to Sukajadi/Lembang based on Street Mark along.. Farmhouse is a leisure park with european theme and the unique trade mark of the famous Hobbit Land, the Hobbit's house! haha. You only need to pay Rp.25.0000/person to enter and each entry ticket can be redeem for a cup of milk (variant taste) for free. I choosed chocolate, of course. 

This place is always full of people on weekend, especially on a holiday. We have to come soo early so we can feel the ambience without crowds. Btw Farmhouse open everyday at 9 AM until 5 PM. Don't miss it, come early so you can explore for all good spots and of course take pictures or selfie.  

Farmhouse Susu Lembang
Farmhouse Susu Lembang




Not only good spots to take selfies here, you can also taste the food from Asian, European to western Menus on the restaurant. But I didn't get a chance to try them all cause I had to go to somewhere else, remembering too that the traffic will getting worse at noon. So we only enjoy the view from the outside. 




The Love Birds

Milkies!


It's always nice to visit Bandung. You should try to explore, like I'll do..
Btw, this is the outfit I wore, felt so monochrome at that time :D
Mango Knitt Fur Dress
Thriftstore Black Blazer
H&M Docmart Booties


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your sweet comment. And don't forget to follow! ^^